Learn from Your Peers
The industry experts you'll hear from are thoughtfully chosen with input from our members. The EHS Compliance Excellence conference brings together EHS & sustainability managers from all industries to share case studies and best practices from the world's leading companies. Meet the thought leaders who will present and offer their solutions to the challenges faced by all managers responsible for environmental, health and safety regulatory compliance.
What questions you would like to ask your peers?
Hotel Room Block Expires June 25, 2013 - June 2013
Book your room now to save!
Full Agenda Available - May 2013
Learn about the case studies and interactive discussions that will be highlighted.
Compliance Conference Speakers
- Don Bezek Jr., Global EHS Manager; Donaldson Co. Inc. (Bio)
- Larry Deeney, Senior Technical Leader of Global Environment; General Mills Inc. (Bio)
- Tim Dunn, Environmental Policy and Compliance Manager; Best Buy
- Rachel Degenhardt, Regulatory Consultant; ENHESA (Bio)
- Tom Hawkinson, Manager, Environment, Health and Safety; The Toro Co. (Bio)
- Dawn Krueger, Environmental Compliance Assurance Manager; 3M Co. (Bio)
- Frank A. Marino, Senior Corporate EHS Manager; Raytheon Co. (Bio)
- Zhaleh Naghibzadeh, Senior Manager - HSE Programs and Processes; PepsiCo - North America Beverages (Bio)
- Paul Narog, Manager, Environmental Operations; 3M Co. (Bio)
- Timothy M. O'Brien, Ph.D., Director of Product Safety & Compliance/Corporate Toxicologist; ECOLAB (Bio)
- Jean-Pierre Salgado, Corporate Environment Health & Safety Manager; Oracle (Bio)
- Patrick Smith, Senior Environmental Engineer; Donaldson Co. Inc. (Bio)
- Majo Thurman, Director, Environment, Health & Safety; Rockwell Automation Inc. (Bio)
- Dunny Toy, Global EHS Manager; Minerals Technologies Inc. (Bio)
- Kara L. Udarbe, HSE Manager; PepsiCo - North America Beverages (Bio)
- Karen Yeadon, Manager of Environment, Health & Safety; Rosemount Inc. (Bio)
Download the speaker bios in PDF format.
Interested in speaking?
Are you an EHS or leader with a case study to share? Contact Mike Mahanna, Program Director, at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (202) 986-6616 to learn about speaking opportunities.